Scripture Focus: 2 Corinthians 5:1
- If you do not yet own a home, speak with a banker to determine how much you currently qualify for and how much you need to save towards your home or property purchase.
- If you do own your own, have your home appraised and ensure that your home insurance covers the full value of the home.
Scripture Focus: Luke 12: 33-34
- Create or update your budget.
- Create a dept repayment plan.
- Determine your risk tolerance using the New York Life risk tolerance calulator: https://www.newyorklife.com/learn-and-plan/risk-tolerance-calculator.
- Meet with a financial advisor to determine your options for investing.
Scripture Focus: 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20
- On February 1st & 28th, take and record your measurements: waist, chest, hips, arms and thighs.
- On February 1st & 28th, take photos front on and side on.
- Drink at least 2L or 65 fluid ounces of water every day.
- Exercise everyday for at least 30 mins.
Scripture Focus: Proverbs 31
- If you do not already have one, take a professional headshot.
- Update your bio for speaking engagements, your line of work or for your website.
- Partner with God (and your husband!) to set two – five business goals for 2021.
- Attend each of the live YouTube sessions. See event calendar for details.